Friday, September 25, 2009

A NEW SHERIF IS IN TOWN

PART 1
I received a lot of urges telling me to update this blog of mine.Well,the truth is,I never quite found the passion I once use to have in blogging eversince a good friend of mine left SMK Aminuddin Baki.But anyway,the reason im back,because I had a big shock in my life that I think needs ur attention.The prefectorial board this year had to step down,actually its a tradition every year where they elect the members beforehand.21 people out of 85 were chosen to hold post in the board which will from hear on end take charge in everything concerning the board.So ,there I was,my name-MOHAMED MAZLAN BIN MOHAMED MUSADIQ-appeared on that list.I smiled at first but as I scrolled down looking for a name that is so commen to my ees,that smile faded away.ARSHAD AHAMED BIN SYED ANEES AHAMED,was not there.We are 'underwear cousins' ,so thats what they say in hindi,it means we do everything together and basically we greW up together.But that day was diferent,a whole lot different

THE INTERVIEW

We were called for an interview,all 21 of us.To make it go fast,we had to pair up,so I had pei ann and jian beng as my pair.We entered the room thinking Pn .Latifah would be there,but Mr tan ,Mr effendi and Pn Niswan was there instead.Mr Efendi started of the conversation with some mind quiz question,I had no problem answering it,its all the matter of twisting the answer.So,just when I thought the interview was over,the question came.-WHAT POST DO U HAVE IN MIND-I answered,Kp................................wait a minute its not what ur thinking,its ketua penyelia.Then finally Mr tan poped the question.-HOW ABOUT HEAD BOY-YES OR NO?-I confidently said can if given the oppurtunity.

THE BREAKDOWN
On Jun 22nd,Mr tan met me personally .........he said one thing and one thing only.Tomorrow,theatreet,6.45,everyone and he walked away.I asked myself why me?But I realised,duty is duty and im just doing a favur for mr tan.But little did I knw ,there was something else behind that.The breakdown that morning was simple,Mr tan and Jaarvis entered the room ,and mr tan took out a piece of paper and he said.......'I have the names of 21 people elected respectively for the posts.He started from bottom to top.Lower form coordinator fell to Aimann and Siti Hajar..........................................TO BE CONTINUED

No comments: